Production Colleague – Weaver (3 roles available)
Hours: We run rotating and set shift patterns, speak to us about what would be suitable for you.
To be considered you will:
- Be a quick learner
- Be a strong communicator and team player
- Have excellent attention to detail including fault finding and yarn defects.
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload and prioritise work
- Have the confidence to work on your own if needed
- Have the capacity to remain calm under pressure
- Have a positive and practical housekeeping ethic
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of H&S matters.
Duties will include:
- Running and monitoring operation of weaving machine.
- Ensuring quality of woven cloth meets specification off loom.
- Running the machine to the maximum efficiency and potential
- Ensuring weaving knots are done to the correct standard.
- Moving pieces from loom and Handling products.
- Engaging in Quality and Continuous improvement process.
- Ensuring that all works instructions are followed
- Working safely and identifying issues before they arise.
- Maintaining machine areas and machine cleaning.
- Ensuring correct Yarns and counts are selected and allocated for use.
- Any other tasks relating to weaving production.
To apply for these roles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a CV if you have one.