Production Colleague – Spinning
Hours: Night shift
Pay: TBC, dependant on experience
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our fast-paced yarn production team. If you enjoy working independently and being part of a team; this job could be right for you.
Previous experience would be advantageous but full training can be given.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The operation of all spinning machinery in a yarn production plant
- Good understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties (as may reasonably be required)
Necessary Skills for the Role
- Ability to clearly follow written and verbal instructions
- Have a good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- The capability to remain calm under pressure
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Previous yarn production experience
- Experience working within a textile manufacturing environment
To apply for these roles, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include a CV if you have one.