Picking and Mending Colleague
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday daytime (37.5 hours per week)
Grade/Rate of Pay: (£8.13 – £9.71 per hour) Dependant on experience
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our fast paced fault correction team. If you enjoy working independently and being part of a team; this job could be right for you.
This is a technical role and previous experience of such a role would be advantageous
Role and Responsibilities:
- Inspection of pieces from weaving.
- Correcting/mending any faults found.
- Maintaining good house-keeping standards
Necessary skills needed for the role:
- Ability to clearly follow written and verbal instructions.
- Have a good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- The capability to remain calm under pressure
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- The ability to prioritise and organise your own workload
- Previous picking and mending experience.
- Experience working within a textile manufacturing environment
To apply for these roles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a CV if you have one.