We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to develop the Replin by Hainsworth and Hainsworth Technology brands, supported by the Marketing Manager to increase brand awareness, position, engagement, visibility and ultimately sales.
You will be responsible for all marketing for the two brand areas both online and offline. Creating and implementing effective full mix marketing campaigns and writing, optimising and circulating content across all platforms including web content, blog posts, social media and PR. Ensuring content is tailored to specific audience groups, ensuring consistency and adherence to brand guidelines and tone of voice
You will be required to conduct research and analyse data to identify market requirements, audiences and necessary tactics and able to act on any findings to strengthen the brand position. As well as monitoring and reporting on competitor activity using web/social media, visits and networking.
You will be a true brand guardian and responsible for managing and organising all brand associated events and exhibitions, working with stakeholders throughout the business in support of marketing campaign execution.
Manage multi channel marketing campaigns and events to promote and create opportunities for these brands including events, direct marketing, e-mail, website maintenance, thought leadership campaigns, marketing collateral, social media etc.
To be considered you will have/be:
- Strong copy writing and editorial skills
- Experience working with multiple brands
- Must be able to travel in the UK and Internationally
- Ability to listen.
- Foreign language a benefit, German, French, Spanish
- Experience of developing and implementing successful social media campaigns
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress
- Successful execution of managing multiple campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and able to present at a high level
- Be a team player and team maker, equally being able to work autonomously when required
To find out more, please contact our HR team on +44 (0)113 257 0391 or email email@example.com