We are now looking to recruit a HR Manager to look after the company talent. You will report to the Director of Finance & HR and will be key in implementing the people strategy that underpins our three year plan. You will be driving initiatives, championing employee engagement and embedding a learning and development culture with the support of a HR Administrator.
It’s an exciting time to join the business as we lay down the foundations for business growth and company reinvestment. Essential to these plans are the retention and recruitment of a skilled workforce in an increasingly specialised industry.
- Responsible for all HR activities and systems.
- Manage employee relations, including absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, evidencing appropriate knowledge and decision-making skills.
- Coach and support managers on performance related issues and processes.
- Provide guidance on learning and development opportunities for managers and their teams.
- Implement the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement, monitor and review apprenticeship programmes.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to with changes to company policies.
- Work with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Lead engagement, employee communications and evolve the company culture.
- Provide advice on recruitment activities and establish appropriate benchmarking routines.
- Work closely with Health & Safety to ensure staff security and safety is prioritised.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Professional and approachable with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Pragmatic, resilient and a self-starter.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Life assurance cover.
- Healthcare cash plan and annual flu jab.
- Golden hello upon successful completion of probationary period.
- Site grown vegetables and laid eggs.
- Employee blanket sale.
Salary: £38k-£45k DOE
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com