Electrical Process Engineer
We are recruiting a Process Engineer to work within our Engineering Department. You will need to be electrically biased, working closely with the engineering, maintenance, and production teams to improve production quality, and efficiency.
This role varies greatly day to day, you will be involved in many activities and projects such as the following examples:
- Machinery modification and upgrades to improve performance.
- Setting up and improving machine data capture.
- New machine installs and area layout improvements.
- Process troubleshooting, and breakdown support.
- Documenting processes and procedures, training colleagues as appropriate.
- Supporting new R & D projects.
- Exploring new technology and developing solutions to improve manufacturing capability.
- Preparing justifications and applications for capital expenditure.
The working hours are flexible, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. The salary is competitive depending upon experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
We are looking for someone with the below;
- Qualified in an Engineering related discipline – preferably with electrical.
- Good understanding of continuous improvement methodology.
- Pro-active and innovative.
- Experience with setting up process monitoring systems.
- Experience of project management.
- Methodical – excellent fault finding / troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of patience and diligence, able to work under pressure.
- Ability to coach and provide feedback.
Benefits of Working at AW Hainsworth
- Holidays – 33 days including bank holidays.
- Company Performance Related Bonus
- Simply Health Cash Plan, includes dental, optical and physio etc.
- Life Assurance
- Salary Sacrifice Benefits – Payment with Metro Cards
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Discounted Blanket Sales
- Commitment to Training & Development
Health and Wellbeing Benefits
- Onsite Counselling and Wellbeing Support
- Employee Engagement Events/Food Events
- Annual flu jabs
If this role interests you, please send your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to vacancies@AWHainsworth.co.uk, detailing your salary expectations and why this role is of interest to you.