The next 30 years saw huge growth and Hainsworth purchased a number of companies, introducing a wide range of new products, including:
- car headlining cloth for the likes of Jaguar, Austin and Bentley
- horse clothing and undersaddles, the manufacture of the famous Newmarket horse blankets
- snooker cloth which became a main stay of the firm, being originally sold under the trade name Toptable
- specialised industrial cloth such as biscuit cloth, a woollen baize used for conveying biscuits
- piano baize for companies like Steinway and Renner
- the world’s most luxurious blanket brand, John Atkinson
- narrow fabrics including curing tapes (for wrapping around hose pipes), horse webbing and name tapes.