Why work at AW Hainsworth?
When you’re part of the AW Hainsworth team, you’re part of a historic family. We support and develop each other to ensure that the business continues for at least another 230 years and to make a positive imprint for the future.
What we as employees are expected to give.
- Having checked it’s safe to do so, we get cracking!
- Everything we do, we do to delight our customers
- We create product that’s world class
- Everyone here makes every working minute count
- As a team we decide what’s needed to get each job done right-first-time
- We openly share information and knowledge, value learning and grow everyone’s skills
- Everyone mucks in, no one creates work for others
- We’re all responsible leaders in our own area, showing pride in the job
- Everyone keeps things well organised and tidy
We all contribute ideas for improvement, all of the time.
What we can expect to receive from AW Hainsworth.
- A safe work environment, concern for our wellbeing and help to stay fit and healthy
- Visible leadership that makes clear what’s expected and supports us to get the job done well
- To be respected and treated as individuals, applying consistent standards to everyone
- To be asked for our views, listened to and to receive a response
- Fair and stable levels of pay that reflect individuals skills and contribution
- Proper training that develops our skills, makes us better team players and prepares us for the future
- Timely information about the jobs coming our way…
- … and regular, transparent and honest communications about the company and our performance
- Thanks, praise and recognition when we get things right… listened to, helped and encouraged to learn when things go wrong
If this sounds like the environment for you and you would like to join our family you can view our current vacancies here.